I’m dexterous in managing the preventive conservation of collections. My professional procedures comprehend the summary of actions in order to minimise or avoid any damage on heritage artwork and is utterly linked to its environmental context. These measures are always acting indirectly on the objects and they do not alter their aesthetic appearance.
||Preventive conservation services
The professional services I offer may be suitable for projects such as:
- Advice and assistance to architects and developers for storage and exhibition projects. Creation of the conservation department
- Collections maintenance and protection
- Conception of guidelines and protocols for the appropriate storage, packaging and handling of artwork in the storage area as well as guidelines for its transportation
- Designation of environmental requirements depending on the type or context of a specific collection
- Storage control, coordination and redeployment of collections
- Development, implementation and monitoring of emergency plans
- Appraisal and Budget estimation for preventive conservation projects
- Staff training on heritage conservation
- Methodical preparation for the relocation of collections, comprehensively planning each step of the moving process.